Saturday, January 14, 2012

Summer Loving!

It's unanimous... this festive season was a cracker for our family so I thought I'd share some of our summer colour!
Christmas day was a joy, lunch for 16 went off without a hitch... apart from being a little late due to the bubbly affecting my memory and the baked potatoes being delayed!
This collage shows, my new rug from Armadillo and few christmas day dishes.... and before we knew it we were happily knocking 2011 off its perch and welcoming in 2012!
The weather co-operated beautifully again for New Years Day and the real unwinding began!
Whilst downloading the holiday snaps I was reminded how lucky we are to share such great times with family and friends in such a beautiful part of the world.
Picnics with sunshine and swimming, camping with fishing and reading... I can't think of a more inspiring way to start the year and hope that your break was enjoyable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment